Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 WANT A CHALLANGE?(pleaze help)[i](look at this question)[/i]
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
spyrock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:13 pm   Post subject: WANT A CHALLANGE?(pleaze help)[i](look at this question)[/i]

u have read my question already which is:

Write a program to compute the bank balance at the end of each year for 10 years resulting from an initial deposit of $1000 and an annual interest rate of 6%. Output for each year end the number of the year, the initial balance, the interest for the year, and the balance at the end of the year.
(must use loop)?

i know what to do but i cant figure out the equation which should be used for it.

AND AsianSensation Turing Mod PLEASE DONT DELEAT THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I REALLY NEED THIS, IF I DONT DO THIS, I WILL FAIL MY COURSE. (THIS IS ALL I HAVE)

bank.t
 Description:
help me please!!!!

Download
 Filename:  bank.t
 Filesize:  393 Bytes
 Downloaded:  210 Time(s)

bank.t
 Description:
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Download
 Filename:  bank.t
 Filesize:  393 Bytes
 Downloaded:  186 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:09 pm   Post subject: Re: WANT A CHALLANGE?(pleaze help)[i](look at this question)

spyrock wrote:
I REALLY NEED THIS, IF I DONT DO THIS, I WILL FAIL MY COURSE. (THIS IS ALL I HAVE)

You'll fail your course? Ouch. Well, let's see if we can help you, again.
code:

money *= interest

Take that and make your program work.
I would advise against asking more questions, because we are (or, at least, I am) getting rather annoyed at your constant spamming of the same question. Given that we've helped you already, you should be able to either complete the program or continue with it until you get stuck on another section. Yet, you repost the same question; it's as if you want us to write the program for you. For that, we (I) leave you to your task, alone.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dude, you beginned a thread that was titled: go **** ur mama u chinesse dude. Directed towards me, I would think, since you never met anyone of the staff in real life. Now you ask me not to lock this thread? Because you have repeatly spammed turing help, when there are many people who DID give you helpful suggestions, just not the whole program.

We are discussing whether to ban you or not, and your attitude and your actions does not help either.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: