Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ok this is wat i have got(help me please)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
spyrock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:50 pm   Post subject: ok this is wat i have got(help me please)

THIS IS THE QUESTION

Write a program to compute the bank balance at the end of each year for 10 years resulting from an initial deposit of $1000 and an annual interest rate of 6%. Output for each year end the number of the year, the initial balance, the interest for the year, and the balance at the end of the year.
(must use loop)

bank.t
 Description:
this is all that i have got (help me please)

Download
 Filename:  bank.t
 Filesize:  393 Bytes
 Downloaded:  152 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Neo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Each time through the loop you calculate the new interest rate. So something like interest:=balance*rate then add the new interest to the balance then output the new total.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

seriously, don't spam the forum with the same question over and over again. There are no obligations for us to help you, and frankly, the massive spam and ridiculous topics does not give us a favorable impression of you.

People will help you when they want to help you, you are not paying us to do whatever.

I have already deleted your other topics, don't do it again.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: