Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Which programming language should I learn? (Updated)
Index -> General Programming
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Rachelle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:09 am   Post subject: Re: Which programming language should I learn? (Updated)

Both Java & C# is object oriented and high class language. I suggest you to begin with JAVA.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Sly14Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:06 pm   Post subject: RE:Which programming language should I learn? (Updated)

I think it's a good idea to learn C++ and Java. They obviously have much use in ge world of computing and they'll get you a job fast.
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:37 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Which programming language should I learn? (Updated)

ashtonfarell @ 2/2/2010, 7:16 am wrote:
Hey wtd
if you are beginner in programming language then you should prefer to teach C and C++. This is basic language which helps you to be a small programmer. then you should try to learn any web developing language like ASP.net and PHP. These both language are now good in market.

Ahem.
wtd ain't a beginner in programming. Rolling Eyes
LOL.
Sorry, that made me laugh really hard XD
ncvitak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Which programming language should I learn? (Updated)

I would learn any C based language first, such as C, C++, Obj-C, Java, and many others that have the C syntax.
mirhagk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:38 pm   Post subject: RE:Which programming language should I learn? (Updated)

Coding in C is VASTLY different than coding in Java (or C#). The syntax is the easiest thing to learn in a language, all the little nuances, libraries and styles of programming are more important.
Jonathan29

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:19 am   Post subject: RE:Which programming language should I learn? (Updated)

i will suggest you to go for c# first it's basic and easy to learn and then go for other languages.
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 8 of 8  [ 111 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: