Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ending Proccesses using Turing
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ArchAngel16

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:55 am   Post subject: Ending Proccesses using Turing

Is there any way to end a process using turing? Our current method of circumventing security will soon become outdated here and uh kinda detectable, so we need to figure out a way to disable a program on a windows98 system? Tony Shorthair? Anyone? We need help here. Me and Scuff havent been able to figure it out. And since our admin doesnt know jack about programming if we keep it in an uncompiled program (we have access to Java Turing and well thats about it) Any help would be appreciated because with this program on it is extremely difficult for us to complete any programming work because it slows down the computers to much for our programs to run properly. Since the computers run deepfreeze there is no possibility of us screwing up the computers permenantly anyways. Any assistance you could provide would be of great help to us.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

By processes I'm guessing you mean other apps running in the background/foreground? Well, look around for topics on Sys.Exec() commands...I'm sure you'll like what you find.

PS: if you're running XP, you can use something similar to 'tasklist'...
scuff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I was thinking of using shell commands, but I don't know if there are any that would work for it.

Anybody jnow if there is one. ???
Delos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Look at my previous post again...a little more carefully...hehehe...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: