Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 any place to downoad turing?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
w00t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:01 pm   Post subject: any place to downoad turing?

hey Exclamation , im new to compsci Razz and im using turing 3.1.1 which is extremly outdated Crying or Very sad and i was wondering if there is any website where i can download a new version of turing... like 4.x would be nice, even the newest version would be nice,,,, i check www.holtsoft.com and i really dont want to be forking out 75.00$ CDN for it...

thnx,

:arrow:w00t w00t Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There are no places to do this legally, but if you look hard enough, you should be able to find "unofficial" places to do so.

We can't really provide too much help, since that would be encouraging piracy and might lead instructors to discourage use of this site.

The other, very good option is to learn a language which you can obtain tools for freely. There are many options, a number of them listed in "Where to go next".
w00t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

once again the piracy thing strikes!

i understand the reason for this and will search on my own... thnx anyways

w00t w00t
con.focus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think download.com has turing im not sure which version though
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if you are in a high school, go talk to your teacher for a "version".
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: