Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Okay, here is a complex situation
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
myob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:55 am   Post subject: Okay, here is a complex situation

after doing a lil search in the forum, i realized that no one here seems to be willing to give me a copy of turing, i regret i havent got that on cd when i first get it, now i reformat and aww im fucked.

so, alternatively, im thinking if any of u can write a program for me that does the job, then once again u guys probably dont have much free time on ur hand.

finally, i came up with an idea that if anyone is willing to help me, i can write the program on notepad and then send it over to whoever is willing to help, then they run the program and send back the result. assuming my program runs Razz

if anyone is up for it, let me know and i will get the program started.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
HyperFlexed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

look around the forum before you go doing this. You may find something you like Wink
myob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i doubt there is one, it is for a specific number combination. so im just gonna do all the possibilities and pick out the ones i want. Smile

so just give u an idea

i need all solutions to all the following equation:

Given that a, b, c, d, e, f, g belongs to A, where A = {1,3,6,10,15,21,28,37,48,61,77,97}
a + b + c = 200
a + b + c + d = 200
a + b + c + d + e = 200
a + b + c + d + e + f = 200
a + b + c + d + e + f +g = 200

a + b + c = 199
a + b + c + d = 199
a + b + c + d + e = 199
a + b + c + d + e + f = 199
a + b + c + d + e + f +g = 199

a + b + c = 198
a + b + c + d = 198
a + b + c + d + e = 198
a + b + c + d + e + f = 198
a + b + c + d + e + f +g = 198
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:46 am   Post subject: Re: Okay, here is a complex situation

myob wrote:
after doing a lil search in the forum, i realized that no one here seems to be willing to give me a copy of turing

What do you mean? There's an entire thread just for downloading Turing! Here's the last page of that thread, where the_short1 compiled everyone's copy into one post: http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=2996&start=120 Enjoy Very Happy
myob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

interesting... last time i did the search, threads got locked down cuz they looking for a copy of turing program....
myob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

alright thx. i got the program done and results out, they look promising. thx again. 8)
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: