Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Open windows
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
eNc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:00 pm   Post subject: Open windows

At school the comps use win NT, the system drives are locked from us seeing it so what I do is:

code:

var a : int
system("C:",a)

the C: is replaced by any drive, then since programs are restricted I copy cmd then rename it to notepad, the open it for full access to comp, since when cmd runs on WinNT it disables security.

So I was fooling around after school in the computer science club and then I thought of making a program that would basicallly open a lot of windows and force you to reboot. I only managed to force reboot using:

code:

var a : int
loop
system("C:",a)
system("E:",a)
system("X:",a)
delay(10)
end loop

This only however opens up the three windows in windows explorer, then when you attempt to close all three windows the comp freezes and pops up 3 more windows. So my main question is how can I get turing to close windows explorer windows and execute programs? 8)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I do not think turing can directly close any other app runing on the system but i can open them by using the Sys.Exec comand. Read up on it in the turing help manual (F10).
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
eNc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok but would you know if Sys.Exec works with WinNT security enabled ? cause I don't think it does or I think the teacher has disabled Sys commands
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That whould depend on what kind of secuity and how they are using it. It is defatly posable to stop that comand........
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
eNc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

umm i don't understand what you mean by defatly posible
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

"definitely possible"
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
eNc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so meaning it is possible ?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: