Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Totally noob turtle class question...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
keruseyu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: Totally noob turtle class question...

I checked around the board before posting, but couldn't find anything helpful. I learned about Turtle Class for the first time today (thanks largely in part to a lazy teacher last year, who shall remain unnamed) and I was curious as to how I can get the little bugger to do circles? Any help is greatly appreciated Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why is that when ever i hear the words "Turtle Class" flaming and spaming soon comes affter. Any how i have litte idea what u are taking about other then i know that some poleop have post somting they caled a "turtle class" in the past witch was more spam then anything.

May be if u post more infomation about what you are trying to do or the class that you are using so we do not have to guse?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
gigaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Do you by any chance have a code example of turtle class?
canusa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

check out the turtle class by kit-kay-kid i think its ok
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

for i:1..360
turtle.move_forward(1);
turtle.turn_right_(1); //1 degree
end for
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: