Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Firefox
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

What browser do you use?
(No ending time set)
Firefox
59%
 59%  [ 112 ]
Internet Explorer
32%
 32%  [ 61 ]
Something else.
7%
 7%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 188

Dan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
I mean the %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe

So did i Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=6078
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*cough*spam*cough*

Any how it looks like it could be due to a tool bar but idk, i whould just reisntall it.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tried it.. nothing
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is there a way to remove all plugins?
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is use Konqourer , its phenomenal , i love firefox , but i cant find a reason to migrate to it
zomg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

does firefox have pop up blocking?
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Take some time and read their website and etc to find out info.
About pop-blocking, if you had even visited the site you would have answered your own question Razz
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
GET FIREFOX

FireFox wrote:

Why Use Firefox?

"Beware of spyware. If you can, use the Firefox browser." - USA Today

"Better than Internet Explorer by leaps and bounds." - FORBES

Popup Blocking
Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker.

Tabbed Browsing
View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Find out more...

Privacy and Security
Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Smarter Search
Google Search is built right into the toolbar, and there are a plethora of other search tools including Smart Keywords (type "dict <word>" in the Location bar), and the new Find bar (which finds text as you type without covering up anything).

Live Bookmarks
RSS integration lets you read the latest news headlines and read updates to your favorite sites that are syndicated.

Hassle-Free Downloading
Files you download are automatically saved to your Desktop so they're easy to find. Fewer prompts mean files download quicker.

Fits Like a Glove
Simple and intuitive, yet fully featured, Firefox has all the functions you're used to - Bookmarks, History, Full Screen, Text Zooming to make pages with small text easier to read, etc.

S, M, L or XL"”It's Your Choice
Firefox is the most customizable browser on the planet. Customize your toolbars to add additional buttons, install new Extensions that add new features, add new Themes to browse with style, and use the adaptive search system to allow you to search an infinite number of engines. Firefox is as big or small as you want.

Setup's a Snap
At only 4.5MB (Windows), Firefox takes just a few minutes to download over a slow connection and seconds over a fast connection. The installer gets you set up quickly, and the new Easy Transition system imports all of your settings - Favorites, passwords and other data from Internet Explorer and other browsers - so you can start surfing right away.

A Developer's Best Friend
Firefox comes with a standard set of developer tools including a powerful JavaScript and CSS error/warning console, and an optional Document Inspector that gives detailed insight about your pages.

Read Mail"”Not Spam
Thunderbird is the perfect complement to Firefox.

and yeah im bored, im at home...
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't worry, one day your balls will drop, and you can masturbate to pass the time. :p
betaflye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I use Opera, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
md

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Martin wrote:
Don't worry, one day your balls will drop, and you can *********e to pass the time. :p

Or you could always go out and find yourself a gilrfriend... not everyone is doomed to a life alone as martin is... Very Happy
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

At least Martins balls have dropped....... I mean, mine have too. Confused

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Firefox because it's the fastest browser to date, if you edit the about:config and have no extensions but ad-block, etc.
codemage

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Actually... Opera is quite a bit faster.
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 56 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: