Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 where can i get turing?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
trish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: where can i get turing?

does anyone know where i can download turing?? thanks lots please pm me! or just reply here

[mod:ef5ba3099a="Hacker Dan"]
Turing is not a free progame and thos you have to pay for it Razz

More importly tho it means we can not dircetly help you find an illegal copy of it nor host a copy of it. If we did we could be sued and shut down. Since i do not like being shut down, sued or any more calles from the poleop who make turing yelling at me i am going to lock this topic. Athougth if u keep your eyes open there could be some posts on this site that may sugested where an UPGARDE for turing 4.0.4 may be hosted that may not need u to have turing 4.0.4 instaled to use. Of corse for leagal reason you whould need tho tho. Also there are some school borads that have a disrubution linces for turing and can give it out to there studens and ushely do so on there web sites with absuely no proection on it at all, athougth angaen for legal reason u whould have to go to that school to down load it (even tho no one will stop u if u do not).
[/mod:ef5ba3099a]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sigh, i need to make a bot to do this...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: