Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 updates
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TrAnCeIn4LiFe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:37 pm   Post subject: updates

alrite with some help i got plane to get hit now my problem is how could i update the ultimate postion of my x to add 8 always for y and x cordiante, y when move up and x when move down... an ideas i tried using for x: 1..maxx did not work...

here is what it looks like

code:

if bxr + 25 >= exr + 5 and bxr <= exr + 5 and byt <= eyt and byt + 25 >= eyt then
        planelife := planelife - 1  % subtracts 1 life if the enemy touches you
    end if

and to still be abal to get hit.. because now i can onyl get hit if i''m in bottom left corner at postion 0,0
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
romper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i'd help you but i need to see more of your prog
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

your question is a little bit confusing to me. I will be able to understand what you are asking better if you rephrase the question and include some code.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why would you be adding to X when moving down? would it not make more sence to subtract from Y? as in opposite of adding to Y when moving up Thinking...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
TrAnCeIn4LiFe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah that project is over lol working on new one now
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: