Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dominoes Game for Turing Wanted!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Ace001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:59 am   Post subject: Dominoes Game for Turing Wanted!

Hey guys!...i was wondering if any one can make me a program for a dominoes game (NOT the knocking off maze thing!)...an entire dominoes game...therez was a forum posted earlier but the program didint work...i'd greatly appreciate if someone can post the game with some instruction in reply to this message....thanx
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Ace001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Its me again....The Program doesnt have to be GUI format...i hardly know how to use it neway. heh.
beard0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

here's a start for you:
code:
View.Set("graphics:400;400")

Why don't you try writing the rest of your project yourself. Then, if you're having trouble with something specific, come back here and ask a question - don't ask for an entire program.
rhomer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ace001...just a tip...on this site, don't ask for people to make programs for you.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rhomer wrote:
Ace001...just a tip...on this site, don't ask for people to make programs for you.

That whould be a prity good tip for almost any progaming site, espely ones oritented to progaming studetns.

No one whonts to do your HW for you. Even if you did not mean to get poleop to do your work for you and just whonted an example, it is still not a good idea to post a question like that b/c poleop think u just whont your HW done for ya.

If you ask more spifick questions, and post some code you tryed to make poleop will help you.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

#$%@#% f&cking newbie. what the the !@#$#@ matter with you people @#$#@!!!!!

As you can tell, for the rest of us that work hard on our own final project, it's very annoying to see people like you coming up here and DEMAND other people to do a project for you. We don't owe any special favors to you, why should we do a Final project for you?

#$#@ off, and LOCKED!!!!!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: