Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Who has the game Boggle?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
leu_raz

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: Who has the game Boggle?

HY everybody~. I would like to see the output screen of the game boggle or ,i prefer, to get the game from somebody who made it already. thx guys....i really apreciate it....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

How dose this have to do with turing help?

Sounds more like a spam topic to me.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
leu_raz

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 1:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sry.my bad. i need help in building a boggle game. the only problem is that i am an immigrant ok. i just came to canada. Embarassed. i don't know what boggle looks like or what it is supposed to do? my teacher said she cann't help me cuz this is the ISP and my friend told me is like crossword puzzle. but i still don't know what boggle is. please help
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

boggle is a word game. THere is a box with a grid at the bottom, with lots of dice in it. The dice have letters on them so you shake the box and they settle into the grid at the bottom and the player tries to see if there are any words spelt out by the dice.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.centralconnector.com/GAMES/boggle.html

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000IWCZ/104-6868936-4254348
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
leu_raz

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Stupid me. Can someone please delete these posts....cuz i am stupid
leu_raz

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey. Hy. this is what i have so far.

Boggle.t
 Description:
Why can't i click on buttons and menus?

Download
 Filename:  Boggle.t
 Filesize:  34.6 KB
 Downloaded:  369 Time(s)

Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

fun game, but ATM isn't a word lol
and u should exit the loop once I get all 10.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
leu_raz

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well yeah thats what i try. can u figure out why can't i click the menu?

P.S.: How can i put in HARD mode a timer? cuz i made one but in order to like display normally it has to cls and then everything dissapears.
guruguru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The reason your GUI menus are not working is because you do not have the core of all GUI... GUI.ProcessEvent. This basically checks all the time if something has been done to the GUI elements. It should be included in your main game loop. I couldnt figure out where to put it but "exit when GUI.ProcessEvent" should go in one of your main loops.
leu_raz

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe. I found out (althoug i have put like in the end GUI.ProcessEvent) that the menu doesn't work if the program is waiting for input. I created buttons for the COngratulatory Message and there the Menu WOrks. I think i will create only buttons instead of waiting from user input.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: