Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing at school (image help)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
HKYPLAYA4LIFE

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 5:43 pm   Post subject: Turing at school (image help)

I have turing at home and I am making a shooting program and I am loading a picture of a gun into the program. I can do it at home because I can save the picture in the turing folder, but at school you cant get into the actual turing file, you just have the program itself on your desktop. How can I get the uploading of my image to work there? Thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 5:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you can save ur turing file onto the desktop, and then it will work, or findout the path to the desktop and include the path in the filename.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Confused the hell... you can save turing files in the folder but not image files?? how does that work, lol Laughing

what if you rename your image.jpg to image.t and copy it into the folder? It doesn't matter what the file is called, it will still have the same contents Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think he meant that he can't get into the turing folder. If that's the case just keep the image and program in the same folder.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: