Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Closing Windows
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Walker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:09 pm   Post subject: Closing Windows

I Know How To Close Windows Iv Opend But How Do I close A Window I Didnt Open?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
gamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

o........k
Raugrist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The best way is to just not open the window. And by that I mean, don't draw anything to the window (don't put anything either) right away. The first line in most of my turing programs was to open my own window. Though I think there is a window id for the default window. Try typing Window.Close and pressing F9, and see if you can find something like default window id or even defwinID.
Walker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thx Raugrist and To gamer, Whats The point Of spamming this thread???
gamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no no i aint tryin to spam
u can tell im beginner programmer n so i just didnt quite get it when u said "How Do I close A Window I Didnt Open?"

no offense or anythin
Raugrist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

gamer, I know you weren't trying to cause trouble or anything, but sometimes it's best to just not say anything if you don't know how to help. Just think how Walker felt seeing there was a reply to his question (an answer, maybe) and then seeing that the only message was "o........k". A bit disappointing, especially if he needed the answer right away. It's nothing too bad, and I don't want to sound bossy or anything but please don't do that again. Very Happy
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: