Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Moving a file........
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jdworrow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:41 am   Post subject: Moving a file........

I cannot seem to grasp the code for moving a file. Would anyone be able to supply some code for example moving a file from desktop to the startup folder so the file automatically runs upon windows startup? Or rather even add a command line calling for the program to be run upon startup. Maybe even the code to add the line for the registry to call upon the file. I'm making a program that watches your connection and alerts you of intrusion on all kinds. Just outputs that an action has hapened and reports where from. So if anyone could possibly help me out with the code. Or would like the nitty gritty then please contact me or email me. Thank you. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also wondering what code I would need for a program when each time it is run it renames itself. And if it renames itself eachj time it is still able to be run upon startup. Or even if the file duplicates itself and the duplicate has a new name and is also added to the startup or auto run at startup rather. And again any help would be appreciated.

Mod Edit: Post in right section next time, moved.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: