Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing program
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
noobprogrammer123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:59 pm   Post subject: Turing program

does anyone know where the Turing program is available?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok... you see... the reason I deleted your post was cuz there're a lot of things wrong with it... thought you would have guessed that instead of posting again Rolling Eyes

what turing program are you talking about and how does it have anything to do with [turing source code] Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

He's probably asking for the installation for turing 4.0.5 or something.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well HoltSoft is hosting the patch on their website... but I'm not going to tell you where because the question was not properly posted Twisted Evil
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SIGH!

LEAGAL SHIT: CompSci.ca can not help you in finding illage copys of software nor can we host them or give them out in any way. However some schools and school borads have distorbution licices witch means they can give it to u for free if you go to that borad or school (witch may have it on there site for any one to dl but only there sutedns can leagaly).

Also there is a 4.0.5 patch on the turing website that can be dl and is a full verson if you all ready own truing. there is more info on that on this site. and rember it is only if you all ready own turing even tho there is abloulty nothing stoping you from dling it if you dont and no one wtaching....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
SIGH!

However some schools and school borads have distorbution licices witch means they can give it to u for free if you go to that borad or school (witch may have it on there site for any one to dl but only there sutedns can leagaly).

I paid $10 lab fee for printing and software.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i payed nothing for compsci class this year but i had to suplie my own computer and sowtware to use Razz . (and my own book for 1/2 the year)

it's becuse my school dose not have java and there comps can't run java b/c of there messed up setings. go figger....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, did you have to truck your comp to school every day, thats just messed up. my school just has ready to program, cause they're holt whores and don't use anyuthing else.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i got a laptop Wink

but it is prity havey but ohwell beats the school comps by a long shot.
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, but at least you can use the progs you like and set up the computer how you want it. thats awesome, we aren't allowed to bring "valuable" things to school or they are taken away to the office, because we're treated like weire in grade6.
poly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont see why this wasnt deleted or locked, im gonna bet this guy aint coming back
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

poly wrote:
im gonna bet this guy aint coming back

well I do hope so, ignorant people should stray from this forum.
recneps

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Maybe make the link a secret area, so that ppl like that cant get latest turing Very Happy (you gotta look for it, be a part of the forum Wink)
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: