Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Running procedures at the same time.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
BOOMCl4P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:28 am   Post subject: Running procedures at the same time.

I have recently started using turing for my school class, and have been experimenting with Math.Distance and Mouse.Where statements, but I have been stumped. I have been working on a GUI quiz for a school project, and some of the questions are multiple choice, and when I select a certain answer, it allows me to change to highlight another answer. My issue here is that I want to be able to have a confirm answer button , while retaining the ability to change your answer.

Any help would be great!

:3 Thanks!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
LolADuck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:36 pm   Post subject: RE:Running procedures at the same time.

Have another button to go back to the "changing answer" mode. Since in turing, buttons need a loop statement to process the event, really the only other way to accomplish what you want without a second button would be to put the code of choosing an answer inside the GUI.ProcessEvent loop.
TokenHerbz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:31 pm   Post subject: RE:Running procedures at the same time.

browse here : http://compsci.ca/v3/viewtopic.php?t=8808 and ill assist you after you post what you have tried.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: