Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help Needed - Mouse clicking registering only after 2 clicks
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
pttptppt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:26 am   Post subject: Help Needed - Mouse clicking registering only after 2 clicks

What is it you are trying to achieve?
Board game style game. Each click is used to move the person on the board. But every other click is for the opponent (2 person game). I still have a lot to do with the program but Im stick with the following problem:

What is the problem you are having?
Each click is for some reason using the loop twice or something. Which means it's skipping the other person's turn.

Describe what you have tried to solve this problem
I tried changing how much the counter increases by but it didn't work.

Post any relevant code (You may choose to attach the file instead of posting the code if it is too long)
I attached a file (hopefully, it's my first time here and it's kind of confusing

Please specify what version of Turing you are using
Latest

Pokemon Duel WIP.t
 Description:
Basically the part that's having problems atm is the "%Find Mouse Click" loop

Download
 Filename:  Pokemon Duel WIP.t
 Filesize:  10.62 KB
 Downloaded:  134 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
pttptppt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:52 am   Post subject: Re: Help Needed - Mouse clicking registering only after 2 clicks

Same problem but i changed the code a bit. Basically, now the odd # clicks are green's move and the evens are blues. But it seems that the second click always erases the first even though they have different arrays which is odd
pttptppt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:18 pm   Post subject: RE:Help Needed - Mouse clicking registering only after 2 clicks

UPDATE: I fixed this problem. I have a new question but ill ask in a new thread
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: