Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Make a EXE Program that makes pictures popup?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
baxtmann

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:42 pm   Post subject: Make a EXE Program that makes pictures popup?

Hi. I want to prank my friend. I am Firmiliar with turing, and i would like to use this language. I was wondering if there was a program that i could make that would make a bunch of photos pop up on his screen when he clicks the application. Is this possible?
<Replace all the <> with your answers/code and remove the <>>

I did a little bit of code
<Answer Here>

I think i have the code... but when i try to run it as an exe, windows gives me the error "Bad Object File Header in "berec popup.exe"(2)"
<Answer Here>

)
<Answer Here>

Turing:

<%Brandon Axtmann
%Berec Popup
%October 3rd 2015
%start of real program
%setscreen("graphics:v16")
randomize

var clr,x,y,x2,y2:int

for i:1..2000000000
randint(x,0,639)
randint(y,0,639)
randint(x2,0,639)
randint(y2,0,639)

randint(clr,1,15)
var mypic :int := Pic.FileNew ("berec.bmp")
                Pic.Draw (mypic,x,y,0)
delay(50)
end for
>

I am using Turing 4.1.1a
<Answer Here>
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dreadnought

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Make a EXE Program that makes pictures popup?

This error is a bug in the last official release of Turing (4.1.1a). Use a previous version (if my memory is correct, versions 4.1 and 4.0.5 both work). You can find the downloads here: http://compsci.ca/holtsoft/
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: