Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I Need HELP FAST PLEASE!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
gosho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:15 pm   Post subject: I Need HELP FAST PLEASE!!!

I Need Majore HELp.I did this Program with my friends Help but I can not Simplify this program since When I do It Screwes it up.I tryed it but As I sayed Its Busted.Can you please Give me an explanation on what the parts of the Programs are since I Can explain some but I Dont get how to make them and most of the things my Teacher Helped me with I cant Understand but now I Need It ASAP I am Gratful to anyone who answers me.

Thanx in advance

paint.t
 Description:
This is the Program and I NEED Majore HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Download
 Filename:  paint.t
 Filesize:  11.4 KB
 Downloaded:  513 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, if you want help, you gotta tell us what you are trying to do...
gosho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have to do paint program.I Did part but Am not good so couldent do the Latter PArt of Drawfill and couldent tie the whole program together but I have to explain to class.I Ask my Friend what the part was his explanation didnt work when I tryed it. then I Ask teacher his explanation didnt work either.S I try taking the program Apart but Will see what will happen.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so do you mean that you have this progame that your frend made/made with you and you do not get how it wroks, so you whont us to tell you how it wroks so you can use it as your own for class?

by the way i dont blive your frend and you made this becuse i have downloaded it befor. you shode not take other poleops wrok and clame it as your own.

if i am wrong i am sory but it is 99% the same.
rk_rkade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey,
just a tip, but...u mite wanna start commenting ur programs! Evil or Very Mad
geez! its not that hard, even if it's not ur prog!

n ya, dan's rite, if u copied it, thats not cool man... Mad

i mean im strugglin with this project rite now, but im not gonan go n copy sum1 else's prog....if i was that desperate, i wouldn't hav taken that course...

ne ways, thats about it, but if u did make it urself, its not that bad...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: