Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 adding chords in turing to make music such as pianoman by Billy joel
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
snprshot

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:42 pm   Post subject: adding chords in turing to make music such as pianoman by Billy joel

Id like to make a song with turing and am wondering would there be a way to implement chords in the programming
<Replace all the <> with your answers/code and remove the <>>

specifically trying to make billy joels pianoman and in the beggining there are 3 notes played at once, i wanna know how to do that in turing
<Answer Here>

i havent exactly done anything as of yet to try and fix it that has worked, ive tried putting the text after but that plays it n sequence
<Answer Here>

Post any relevant code (You may choose to attach the file instead of posting the code if it is too long)
<Answer Here>

Turing:

<Add your code here>

useing 4.1.1
<Answer Here>
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:55 pm   Post subject: RE:adding chords in turing to make music such as pianoman by Billy joel

As far as I know the Music.Play command can only play one sound at a time. You're out of luck here.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: