Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 URGENT! - I'm making a Simon Says game and I'm having a little issue! Can someone help me solve this?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mythili

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:55 pm   Post subject: URGENT! - I'm making a Simon Says game and I'm having a little issue! Can someone help me solve this?

What is it you are trying to achieve?
I'm making a Simon Says game for class and I need it to recognize mistakes

What is the problem you are having?
It won't recognize mistakes and I don't know why

Describe what you have tried to solve this problem
I've tried everything I know how to do

Post any relevant code (You may choose to attach the file instead of posting the code if it is too long)
I attached a file

Turing:

Please specify what version of Turing you are using
Latest version

SimonSays.t
 Description:
Thank you :)

Download
 Filename:  SimonSays.t
 Filesize:  8.39 KB
 Downloaded:  140 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bubb4h0t3p

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:16 pm   Post subject: RE:URGENT! - I\'m making a Simon Says game and I\'m having a little issue! Can someone help me solve this?

Before I can even run your source code, you need to add an attachment with the picture you used in your program here:
Turing:
simonpic := Pic.FileNew ("simon says picuture.jpg")
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:35 pm   Post subject: RE:URGENT! - I\'m making a Simon Says game and I\'m having a little issue! Can someone help me solve this?

it would be helpful for everyone involved to post just the minimum example that demos the problem, not the entire project.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: