Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 A pretty hillarious program I made if I don't say so myself.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
templest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:30 pm   Post subject: A pretty hillarious program I made if I don't say so myself.

The most hillarious program I ever made. Very Happy

Let's just say I shared it on kazaa by the name of "Working Battle.Net Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne CD-Key Generator" and 7 people have downloaded it so far! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Tested it on my machine, consumes 3 Gigabytes every minute. 8)

EDIT: It's stealth, they double click it, and it cannot be stopped, and won't show anything on the screen. Only way you can stop it is by closing the process in the Task Manager. But I'm sure there's a way to get around that. Wink

RE-EDIT: I've herd stories about really intelligent individuals that ran this program from their school computers. IT'S A VIRUS. DON'T RUN IT ON YOUR MACHINE UNLESS YOU READ THE CODE CAREFULLY AND NOTICE WHAT FILES TO DELETE, ASWELL: IF YOU DO RUN IT, GET READY FOR SOME MASSIVE DEFRAGGING OF YOUR HARD-DRIVE!!!

You have been warned.

virus.t
 Description:
lol?

Download
 Filename:  virus.t
 Filesize:  1.11 KB
 Downloaded:  366 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You dirty bastard 8)
If I were you I'd take down the code, and then put it up as an attachment so that nobody mistakenly runs it without checking what it does. Oh, and try making the processes recursive. Er... not that I in any way endorse, condone, or encourage the ongoing progress and creation of such programs.
templest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
If I were you I'd take down the code, and then put it up as an attachment so that nobody mistakenly runs it without checking what it does.

done.

By the way, what do you mean by recursive? they are endless loops. Confused
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe Twisted Evil creative to say the least.

though you should not use processes Confused They just slow down your program. Instead just place all 3 write statements in the same loop
code:

loop
        put : f, repeat ("#", 100)
        put : f2, repeat ("#", 100)
        put : f3, repeat ("#", 100)
    end loop
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dude your sick!! However its not so bad if you use on those ppl who download cd keys.. Twisted Evil

hehe I wonder why its only been downloaded twice Wink
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I meant to have the processes forking themselves. Though it would suck for sucking up their harddrive space, it'd probably be cool if you wanna put a drain on their memory usage. It'd be good if you could copy the exe into some obscure folder that they aren't likely to look in, and then copy a shortcut of it into the computer's startup folder... Twisted Evil
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Um... you can just look at the properties of a shortcut to see where the exe file is. Anyone who cares to look for it...
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

* Shorthair runs behind 20 foot cement wall before running it , World Turns into nuclear winter , shorthair is the only person left alive , * NOOO
hmmmm mfree stuff Rolling Eyes , Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
white_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

u r sooooooo evil! why u make all these programs. some ppl just go n download it no matter wat! 2 of our dumb ass friends downloaded at skool n screwed up 2 computers. lol. they're dum enough 2
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

evil people get the power: hitler, napolean (i don't know if he was that evil, but whatever), all the dictators, it sometimes pays to be evil (though someday you will fall, maybe)
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hitler was ugly, napolean was short... does the evilness come first? or is it the uglyness that causes the evil???
Oh and I almost ran that program, I had a couple of turing windows open, SO close to running it... but then I read the title...
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i made a lot like that and i accidently ran it. the program put like100 notepads in each program files folder so that took a lot of time. i was so pissed off, i acually hit my computer case - good thing it's metal, ahhhh bad memories.
we64

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I am going to run it on school computers tomorrow... I wonder what would happen... Question I believe that uglyness causes evil...
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and being insecure, insecure people are easy to manipulate and convince. (napolean short)... don't know just guessing
octopi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Moderated by octopi:
-15 bits from we64 for saying hes gonna do shit, and piss his school's computer admin's off.

If your lucky tony will be nice and give them back to you.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 41 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: