Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 highscores
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
acc_minion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:34 pm   Post subject: highscores

as of now my highscore does not work, how do I make ten dummy names and where ever you place it adds you name and score to the list?

Plase provide an example if yo have an answer.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

IM getting sick of repetitive questions , ther eare topics about htis up already and i belive there is a tutorial , also if you have compsci , please ask your teacher first , if all of those fail then ask your question , but you should look around the site before asking your question , thanks for listening , plese follow the rules everyone , Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

all you need to do is make a file with the dummy names

read it and use it as the file for the high score file.

if you whont an ex try sreaching the fourm, questions like this have been aksed MANY times befor.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
santabruzer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you all scare me too much.. search for it..
McKenzie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Psychology 101
~~~~~~~~~~
If you reward an action you increase the odds and frequency of the action. If you punish (not advised) or ignore an action you decrease the odds of it occuring.

Many people on this site want ALL members to behave responsibly. To behave responsibly is to at least use the search feature to look for the answer before posting. Santa Please don't reward people for being lazy. Dan and shorthair gave him good advice as to where to find the answer, but there is no reason for him to be responsible if you spoon feed him. I know you're just trying to help him out, and I respect that. The problem is you only encourage more n00bs to think they can be spoon fed here.

I know I've made the same mistake myself Embarassed
santabruzer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh hail the McKenzie... with his answers.. ya.. i modified my post.. i dunnu.. just got pretty annoyed.. because i think i asked the same question before... but it won't happen again Razz
acc_minion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im sorry i usually always search but this time im in a big gurrny and didnt have time to look, but now that I am not freaking out and have searched i found waht I needed and sorry for any inconvience
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: