Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 draw program
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
blackdragon12340

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:51 am   Post subject: draw program

can some one please write me a program that works which is a paint program that I can use the mouse to draw and so on just like the paint program in all computers I need this for school please tell me the program and/or where to get it
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if you need the "MS Paint" program, it comes as a standart with every Windows OS.

If you wanna make your own, you can use Mouse.Where(x,y,b) and drawdot(x,y,black) in a loop to code the pencil part...

for the lines, boxes and ovals, you just click in two places that program records, then draws the shape in between the two.

drawfillbox, drawfilloval, drawline are all there already.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Izzy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Heya,

code:
View.Set("nocursor")
var x, y, button : int

put "Paint Version 0.00001"

loop
    Mouse.Where (x, y, button)
    if button = 1 then
        drawfilloval (x, y, 5, 5, black)
    end if
end loop

Try something along the lines of this. This is all the effort i'm going to put into helping you beens this is all the effort you decided to put into this project. Hopefully you can look at this catch on and expand.

- Izzy

1st Ps. I hope no one actually makes a program for you or gives you one.

2nd Ps. Sorry for being an arse! =P But for some reason you kinda pissed me off =P

3rd Ps. If this isn't an actual programming assignment I take back all my nasty words! Very Happy
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: