Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing Debugger
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ArchAngel16

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: Turing Debugger

For some reason I installed Turing 4.05 and it does not have the debugger that good old version 3.01a at my school has which is causing many problems trying to identify what is wrong with my programs
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya we all miss that function too... but if u click on the highlighted text, it'll give u an general idea, but no it wont trace for u
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What in the hell are you talking about , turing 5 has a perfect debugger , and trace
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

might not have the trace but you can figure it out yourself... just follow the code flow...

as for displaying variable values, you can simply use put variable to confirm it's value...

as you get better with practice, you wouldn't even need to use debug Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
ArchAngel16

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:50 pm   Post subject: I'm a moron

I've figured it out but um how do I go to a specific line of code in a program I'm working on my project as I speak and I've got my main menu right its a procedure but I need a way to get back to the main menu from the different game procedures in the program. The menu is lower down in the program than the game procedures so it wont work
-Arch
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: