Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing help plz
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
help_wanted

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: Turing help plz

I was working on turing and i would like to know if you knew how 2 make a program that asks for your name and password and if the correct one was entered "your balance is $400" then show ********************************

Welcome to td banking

and if you enter the wrong password and name it gives you 3 chances than says "sorry no more chances". For example if the password was 063 and the name was Bob.

Thank you
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Thuged_Out_G

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i can see you need help, and youve gone an extra mile to put everything as "help wanted" including your name lol....instead of wasting all your time, your problem could have been solved without even registering, you just needed to look a few posts down...

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=2724
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why do people not look around , if your name wasnt so cool id shun you , but seriously read the tutorials you end up learning more than what you wanted to and you can make some pretty advanved programs, like GUI. password program
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya buddy, ive heard that question asked on compsci like 10 times...hey asshat...wanna surf on over to thread (crosshairs and mouse) and try and answer my n00btastic question? thanks
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: