Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Please Help!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
HerRoyalMajesty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:31 pm   Post subject: Please Help!!

Hello, I'm doing a name that tune type game for Turing and was wondering if you could provide me with about 4 different play songs.

Example:
play ("4C2C2D2C2F2E2p3C2C2D2C2G22FP4C2C4>C2<A2F2E2DP4A+4A+2A2F2G2F ")

That will play Happy Birthday.

Please Help me Out WIth This I Am In Need Of Different songs.
Thank you!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
azndragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think it would be a lot easier if you downloaded the song from the internet, and used Music.PlayFile(something.mid). That would save you the trouble of figuring out the note values for every single note in the song.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:12 pm   Post subject: hummm

i whode sugested look for old books on playing the panio, they ushley have simple songs like that in them. alos i bet you coude find the notes to a lot of songs on the net.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
HerRoyalMajesty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I cannot find any on the internet. Could someone find some for me??I am seriuosly in trouble caus eIcannot find any and it's due in a few days. Please Help me out with finding me a few songs using the example I gave format. I really need them and have been tring all day to find sum online. Please Help me out!!!
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I agree with azndragon, you should just download some music files and play them instead of notes. You can get almost anything using peer-2-peer sharing programs like KaZaA.

It will just be much faster and better quality. And you can stop the song at any time if you just want to play sertain length of it.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: