Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Smiley animation turing code
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
theone

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:35 am   Post subject: Smiley animation turing code

Could someone please send me the turing coding for a smiley animation. i'll be grateful. my email is niharthegreat@gmail.com
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

No, I'm afraid not. That is plagarism. If you need help, post up the code you have made already and we will be able to critique it and give you helpful hints.
theone

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:55 am   Post subject: The smiley animation program

About the turing, the problem is that i have used paint and used the code pic.filenew. my teacher wants us to use turing only...something about drawoval. here;s my copy of turing coding..please verify and send it to me at niharthegreat@gmail.com

Unnamed.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Unnamed.t
 Filesize:  686 Bytes
 Downloaded:  491 Time(s)

Clayton

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

we arent going to do your work for you, this is obviously a school project, you wont learn anything if we do the work for you, if your having trouble with something check the Turing Walkthrough for help on specific commands, or, if you dont know what to actually do, post you attempted code with a detailed description of your problem and we will see what we can do to help you
Delos

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:25 pm   Post subject: Re: The smiley animation program

theone wrote:
About the turing, the problem is that i have used paint and used the code pic.filenew. my teacher wants us to use turing only...something about drawoval. here;s my copy of turing coding..please verify and send it to me at niharthegreat@gmail.com

Well, if your teacher says to use drawoval(), then use drawoval()! Press F10 and look up the syntax if you need to.
belarussian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Smiley animation turing code

View.Set ("graphics:500;600")

%Define Varaible
var happySad : char
var bye : char
const Title_Font := Font.New ("Arial:100:Bold")

View.Set ("graphics:500;600")

Mod Edit: *SNIP*

We don't do home work assingments for other users here.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: