Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 WinOOT
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
kalin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:01 pm   Post subject: WinOOT

Hey, can anyone help me? I can't find it and I want to download it. Is it possible for someone to tell me where I can get it???? Please?? (P.S. I don't have Kazaa so rule that out)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

read

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=2098

Seriously, someone make this topic a sticky, or an announcement
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i've made that post sticky 8)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i noe where to get a copy of it...

http://holtsoft.com/studentbuy/turing_home_order_form.html Twisted Evil
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

see if any one where to tell you where to get a free copy on this site it whould vaiotae some laws and stuff and the site whould be at falut. if the site was at falut then the person who is on papaer of being the ower of the site is a falut, wich means i whould be at falut. if i get sewed to death or put in jail i cant pay for the hosting or doamin name for this site (if it is not shut down for viaoting the law that is).

so in the long run it is probly better that you dont get a direct awser. Evil or Very Mad

*topic locked so i dont get sewed*

Tony says: well then again... if anything happens to Dan and he would be unable to fulfill his site ownership duties, Tony will take over until Dan gets out of jail Laughing
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: