Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ISU waht gaem should i do
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Rudiger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:22 pm   Post subject: ISU waht gaem should i do

ok i need some help here... i have to to my ISU i cant choice between a Duke Nukem Game or Canoons or one of thous shooting games where you use your mouse...? what should i do, what should i do.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
santabruzer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There is a whole forum devoted to ISU game ideas... maybe you should check there
thoughtful

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes, but remember it is always better to do a easy one which is really good looking than trying to do something which is hard for you and getting a finished result which is not that good. But you should check the forum stanz told you about and it will get you started
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

heh, i like your spelling of that title. looks like how i whould speel it. Razz

if you look thougth turing help post there are a few post on this inculding sticky one that was metionded.

just dont plan somting to big, dont whont to not have a finshed product when you have to hand it in.

RPG's are fun and cna rang on skill level for coding them.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

best way to show off is always starting with a really simple project, and throwing in a shitload of features while you still have time Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Rudiger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok... i looked through that string gave me the same ideas before.. but itwell be cool make a game like duke nukem 1 (the side view one), still i cant discused what should i do.

or should i do cannon's and put some cool effects in it. and cool weapons.
poly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its really up to you. We don't know how fast you can work/how good you are etc so like if we suggest you to do something like The Sims and you take that project on you may feel after a few weeks that you dont like the idea any more.

Quote:
ok... i looked through that string gave me the same ideas before.. but itwell be cool make a game like duke nukem 1 (the side view one), still i cant discused what should i do.
or should i do cannon's and put some cool effects in it. and cool weapons.

Hmm well what about combining them into a game. Could work numerous ways.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here's an idea, pay mazer 100 bux, and hand in his Evasive Manuver
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

**uses the force**
dodge, take a look at that wall over there. look really closely
Hit Wall

there we go... good...
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, it'd be really funny if somebody hacked your comp, and you have a webcame, and they pop the cd drive out and hit u in the head lol
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
lol, it'd be really funny if somebody hacked your comp, and you have a webcame, and they pop the cd drive out and hit u in the head lol

ok... uh... what relevance did that have to me using the force to make you smack your head on a wall as punishment for suggesting that i sell my stupid junky crap-crap game?
Rudiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok we gut to start ower ISU and i still dont know what to do HELP ME???
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Eh did you look at that sticky post that says game ideas?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Rudiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah i looked at it .. just 5 mins ago ive finished watching war games the moive and so i going to make a gmawe like that its going to be great.

p.s- y is the sever so slow.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rudiger wrote:
p.s- y is the sever so slow.

probly b/c of our crapy hosting poleop. may be i should have not sent all thous agnagery leters Thinking

altho it could have been that we where 100mb over the bandwithlimit last month Doh!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: