Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Question needs to be solved
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
kho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:01 pm   Post subject: Question needs to be solved

My computer class is gay, my teacher doesn't teach anyone. She assigned something that she didn't teach. Can you help me on this.

Write a program that reads in a series of names (assume lowercase letters will be used), one at a time til * is entered (exits). After it reads all the name, output the name that is alphabetically last.

I have some errors, can someone do the program and paste it. It will teach me, also help me what I did wrong.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what do u think this is! we don't do hw for free. as a matter of fact we don't do it at all Shocked Shocked Shocked

post ur code and we can help, telling u where ur wrong Exclamation
kho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh cry u censored loser..... THis site sucks balls so go to hell

[mod:b7e8543cc1]
:censored:
[/mod:b7e8543cc1]
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, you are crazy, kho. i don't know what planet you're living on but where i come it's physically impossible for a website to suck balls. and if you happen to come across a site that can suck balls, well you'll know it was put together by on hell of a genius web designer.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan is geting very aganery.

if you think this site sucks so much why dont you go make your own. we try to help poleop with hw in compsci.ca not do it for them, if you where to try to do the progame then post what you tried poleop whould help you.

also if you look at most of the post where poleop just post hw qeustion they ushely get yelled at but them poleop post some tips on how to do it.

so going and saying this site sucks is shure way to not get any help at all. also it is a good way to piss me off, wich is never a good idea.

even thou i dont think you will ever come back to read this or see this site i will still give you this warning:

Stop being a dumass or be baned.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey! another lamer! btw, dan can i have all the bits from all the lamers?
kho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
also if you look at most of the post where poleop just post hw qeustion they ushely get yelled at but them poleop post some tips on how to do it.

LEARN HOW TO SPELL HACKER DAN. GO TO SCHOOL[/code][/quote]
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LMAO, someone trying to tell dan to learn to spell.

you are a funny person kho.

don't be stupid, we don't have a problem if dan can't spell, the real problems comes when dan actually uses spell-check or whatever, cuz then we know that the person posting isn't dan, I think it's a very ingenious system of identification 8)

and seriously, don't insult the mods, most of them could hack and take apart your computer in a couple of minutes.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
kho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I can easly find out if anyone hacked my computer since I have the e-mails of all the hackers here. Smile

I have ALL on a doc. on my computer
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

kho wrote:
I have ALL on a doc. on my computer

which will get hacked Laughing Did you know that assembly has enough hardware access to control the rotation speed of the harddrive? Did you also know that if that speed was to be increased to a sertain amount and your harddrive will actually melt? Twisted Evil

Don't cause shit - Hacker Dan is called that for a reason.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

look, i will be nice to you kho so you will ONLY be band for a few days to cool off.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:

Did you know that assembly has enough hardware access to control the rotation speed of the harddrive? Did you also know that if that speed was to be increased to a sertain amount and your harddrive will actually melt?

Shocked damn, me gonna go learn that now!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: