Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Another Question
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ryledger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:11 pm   Post subject: Another Question

ok, i want to make this program, but i am kind of a noob. i want to make a program that will click somewhere (no in the turring window)

does anybody know how i could do this? if so please help
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

first of all u need to post this in the turing help section...
for yer question, u can use mousewhere function to determine mouse pointer's position and it will give u position of the mouse either in or outside turing window with the base(0,0) of top left of yer turing window...
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this would probably be better off in the turing help forum.
but to answer your question i shall quote santabruzer:
santabruzer wrote:

that's the best turing can do?

there are certain things turing can do. getting it to know that you clicked somewhere outside of the run window isn't one of them.
EDIT: crap, heh, nevermind. must've been thinking of something else involving the mouse in turing
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it is! Rolling Eyes
mousewhere Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
santabruzer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I see my response to turing is well remembered.... Very Happy
i don't quite understand the problem... maybe if some source code was written i could understand.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

question was to make the program control the mouse pointer for you. But you can't do that in turing. You need access to window's API - the easiest way is to use Visual Basic. I've writen a bot to play some flash game for me by letting mouse's position be determined by a function Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

mmmm.... well i guess i didn't understand the meaning of phrase "will click somewhere" Confused
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the best program every made is ghostmouse, its done on visual basic, what it does is it lets you record a serious of mouse movements and replays them for you!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: