Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 School Assignments...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
vexd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:08 pm   Post subject: School Assignments...

I just think that this would be a good idea: If you are taking comptuer science in school and you come here for help and get help and actually finish your program and it works, why not submit it, so the future students can also get help by looking at your source code....what do others think?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think it's better that people post hear asking for help with a specific part of the program, and also post the code that they have so far. as for posting finished program, i think that's fine but not the common school assignments. if you post the complete code to a problem that lots of teachers give out, it's more likely that people will just take the finished code instead of fix their own.

completing someone else's work doesn't help anybody unless you're being payed, in which case, carry on.
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heck, I'll write up some code for you if you commision me Laughing So would a bunch of other people Wink

But honestly if you want to just find some generic code on the net and call it your assignment... perhaps you shouldn't be taking compsci to begin with Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

also it whould make the teachers ahucaly come up with new ideas for asigments. the funny thing is that if you look on the holth web site they have the awasers to all the problems in thous turing books wich are where most teachers get the asgiments from Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: