Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 declaration of sprite threw off the whole program. No animation was showing. What happened?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
tianxiao

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:36 pm   Post subject: declaration of sprite threw off the whole program. No animation was showing. What happened?

my program runs normally ( main menu appearing, titles and options move into the screen). But then i declared a sprite. Just did a var statement and a sprite.new. Then nothing is showing. What happened? here is my program.

blob.bmp
 Description:
 Filesize:  670 Bytes
 Viewed:  1701 Time(s)

blob.bmp

mainmenu.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  mainmenu.t
 Filesize:  8.49 KB
 Downloaded:  212 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
blaze1421

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:13 am   Post subject: Re: declaration of sprite threw off the whole program. No animation was showing. What happened?

I believe to fix the problem all you have to do is make a variable for blob (the pic), and blob (the sprite). Then do Pic.New and Sprite.New seperate, but im on my way out the door so no time to check srry Razz
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: