Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Drawing parts of snowman.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
gur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:06 pm   Post subject: Drawing parts of snowman.

Hey guys, I'm currently working on a winter theme and I'm drawing a snowman but the only thing im having trouble with is the scarf part. Lol, for the main parts of the snowman, I use draw ovals etc etc....but when it comes to drawing a scarf, I am clueless.

The scarf is supposed to be located just between the head and middle of the snowman.

What drawing functions would I need to use?

The scarf I'm trying to draw look like a rectangle but more curved as if wrapped around the snowman's neck.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
corriep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:06 pm   Post subject: RE:Drawing parts of snowman.

I would use drawarc for the top and bottom sides, drawline for the left and right sides and drawfill for the fill
gur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Drawing parts of snowman.

Alright, thanks, I'll try it.
andrew.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:50 pm   Post subject: RE:Drawing parts of snowman.

Press F10 in Turing and look up Draw. Then look at all the different things you can draw and see what you can put together to make the scarf. Remember the shapes can overlap.

If it's too much work to draw, then just get a picture off the internet of a snowman and look up how to use Pic.FileNew and Pic.Draw.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: