Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Missile.t Request
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
lollersk8

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:53 am   Post subject: Missile.t Request

Yes, my turing is broken. Can somebody please post the code for the Missile.t program in the examples folder? I really want to get my turing up and running again. Thanks!! BooHoo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 am   Post subject: RE:Missile.t Request

Err...why not just reinstall Turing? It's not like the installers are hard to find or anything (they're on this site!).
lollersk8

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:02 am   Post subject: RE:Missile.t Request

*SNIP*
Insectoid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:06 am   Post subject: RE:Missile.t Request

Lollersk8, watch your language. There is no need for profanity on this site. It makes you look bad and thus we do not wish to help you. If Turing is broken, why would you need to have missile.t? that won't fix it. You would need an installer, and if you can't use the installer, ask your teacher to get the school techie to fix it. (lol, one of the spelling suggestions for 'techie' is 'catechized'.)
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:26 am   Post subject: RE:Missile.t Request

CompSci.ca has several Turiing related files posted here: http://compsci.ca/holtsoft/

It is still in the installer but you could install it at home and copy the exmaples to a disk or usb key.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
turingmasta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:20 pm   Post subject: RE:Missile.t Request

I'm at the school computer, and these computers ARE locked down.

I don't think it's that big of a deal to just go into your examples folder and get the Missile.t code and post it. It would take less time than it would to actually post any of the above replies.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:39 pm   Post subject: RE:Missile.t Request

Your assuming that i and others who posted have turing installed.

I my self run linux most of the time so i don't have turing easily accessible (and don't plan to go threw the trouble of instialing it threw wine).

Edit: Locked as i am 99% sure this hole topic is a big troll from our friends at lkdsb
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: