Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 isometric artists/texture artists?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 2D Graphics
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
lordroba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:17 pm   Post subject: isometric artists/texture artists?

any Isometric artists out here?

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to help me with some iso pixel art. This would be for the game I'm currently working on called Phantom Gear . I'm looking for things like characters, enviroments, special effects and stuff like that. If you know how to make neat looking textures, that would help too. (textures for a roof or a dirt road for example) Thanks to anyone that decides to help out. (You will be given credit (in the game) for your work)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
r.3volved

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?FuseAction=ProcessSearch&intStartRow=1&istSearchKey=Research+Evolution&intMediaType=-1&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0
If you see anything you like here, pm me and I'll send you the texture for free
( anything by Research Evolution )

I also noticed you live in London
What school do you attend?
dmnjot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:51 am   Post subject: Re: isometric artists/texture artists?

isometric drawings can be created by using AutoCAD if you want some assistant then tell me
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 2D Graphics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: