Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 MY RPG
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
tlivingston

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:26 pm   Post subject: MY RPG

Hey, I'm that guy that kris told you about, Ted. I talked to you guys like a month ago about the RPG i was making (kris sorta stole my idea...lol...).

Anyways, im nearing completion and just was wondering if i could get u guys to look at my game and make any comments on how i could improve it (remembering that when i started this game I knew NOTHING really about turing and so some of the code is lengthy (eg multiple variable used instead of arrays)).

Thanxs a lot 4 your time and help.

Ted.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey Ted, its nice of you to come to SWAT. Sure, you can e-mail your RPG to ether myself or Dan, we'll be glad to rate it. Please send in source file only as I don't want to take a chance of damaging any of my files. After that, if you want we can post an .exe file of your game here on SWAT for other people to see (Remember, .exe can't be copied).
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
tlivingston

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah for sure about posting it...

but if only want source code there will be no pictures or music or anything

and by the way, it no where NEAR as good as the one Dan made (mostly all text except for some cool features (such as edit playlist in options))...I just want some input
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if you don't send other files over, its not gonna run...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ted, shut up i didn't steal it. I used some parts, i already planned to make somethin bout diablo 2 Evil or Very Mad . I'm gonna kill u u little @#%, jkz, jkz
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:16 pm   Post subject: hummmm

no need for any of that, plz try to limte the swaring even if you are kiding. dont whont any one to be offted now.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: