Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Will this program work?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
xiii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:44 pm   Post subject: Will this program work?

Can anyone tell me if his will actually work or not?

Realone.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Realone.t
 Filesize:  4.1 KB
 Downloaded:  129 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Did you not allready post somthing close to this just a few hours ago? Posting it more then one time will not get you more help.

Also it runs tho it dose not realy do anything. I think we whould need more information about what you whont it to do and what is wrong. Right now for me it draw an intersection with 4 trafick lights.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
xiii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I need it to eventually connect to a breadboard and using paprallelput to make the traffic lights work (LEDs). It also needs to incorporate moving vehicles so that when its green, the cars move and when its red the cars stop. Its supposed to have 4 working traffic lights like a real life 4 way intersection.

Just wondering if this will work with a paprallel port connected to a breadboard.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: