Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GUI, Arrays and Textfields
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Coog03

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:03 am   Post subject: GUI, Arrays and Textfields

Ok, I'm designing a database program for a project and have run into a few bumps. I have most of the basics down but need help with textfileds.

I have 7 text fields that the user is supposed to enter information into, I want to take the information they enter and store it in an array. I want to have an add book and stop adding button at the bottom. Add book will store the info provided into the array and stop will return them, to the main program screen. I'm not exactly clear on how to do this I know its has to do with "GUI.GetText (nameTextField)"

I have my program set up so that I have a menu at the top and when each menu itewm is selected it run a procedure that loads the appropriate screen.

In this example all these tex boxes and buttons are in a procedure called AddRecords
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Punde

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Would you mind telling me how you made the procedures run when the menu is selected. I am doing something similar but I need to know how to make them run when selected. Thx.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: