Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Math program help.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tombstone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:25 pm   Post subject: Math program help.

I i am kind of new in Turing, but this forum is the best one that i've seen, so I believe this forum can help me alot. Anyways i have these question i need help with.

Write programs to calculate the following:

a) The area of a circle of radius 10m
b) The annual interest payable on a loan of $5365.25 at 12 and half%
c) The sales tax payable at 7% on a purchase of 12.50

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When your helping me just paste the program onto the page and i will copy and paste it to my turing program at home. thanks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes we deftaly can see that you are new here b/c you are breaking some rules all ready.

1. In help fourms do not post topics with subjects like "help" or "i need help" we know this you are in the help forums.

2. we do not do your home work for you, posting your home work problems on this site will usely get you flame by some of our users and then your topic delete or locked.

If you whont help with a home work problem here what you most do it try to do the problem and then post your code that you tryed. We will then give you pointers on how to get it to work. Also if you have a pisifcke problem or don't know how to do a psefick thing like put text to the screen as a simple example just post asking how to do that.

If we do your home work for you, you will not learn and CS teachers will not like our site =p. If you sreach threw our froms i am shure you can find many examples of how to do thess questions. We also have an IRC chan where u can chat live (info here: http://www.compsci.ca/wiki/index.php?title=IRC_channel).
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Delos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

And don't forget to plug the [Turing Tutorials]!
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

1. The area of a circle with radius r is pi x r x r. Use an approximation of pi, such as 3.14159.

2. For some number n, and an interest rate of r, after applying the interest rate you get n = n x (1+r)

3. Tax = Price x (Tax Rate)
codemage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Perhaps its time to change the site's subtitle again:

CompSci.ca :: Computer Science Canada
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB, and no, we won't do your bleeping homework for you.
Clayton

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

codemage wrote:
Perhaps its time to change the site's subtitle again:

CompSci.ca :: Computer Science Canada
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB, and no, we won't do your bleeping homework for you.

something along those lines would be good cuz we get too many of these posts and it gets really annoying explaining over and over again not to do this
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hostly i think that could be the name of the site and peoleop whould still post such topics. I guse it is just somthing we have to deal with and hope that each time we reply to there posts like this there is one less person in the world who will be asking for some one to do there home work for them.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: