Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Can anyone help me get my AI to work in my Othello program?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Zerimas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:00 pm   Post subject: Can anyone help me get my AI to work in my Othello program?

I'm making Othello for my final project in Computer Science and I've got everything working except for the AI.

How can I make it so that my AI and Board class can interact so that human vs. Computer play is possible? Also how can I make it so the user can choose whether to play against the AI or have a human vs. human game.

Any assistance anyone could offer would be much appreciated!

othello beta 2.t
 Description:
This my program it was written in Turing 4.05.

Download
 Filename:  othello beta 2.t
 Filesize:  9.32 KB
 Downloaded:  177 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Clayton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

for your human vs. comp problem just seperate it so that if they want to play human vs. human just go to one procedure, while if they want to play human vs. compe go to another, i cant help with the source until i get onto a comp w/ a working ver of turing on it, but ill try
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if you want, check out my othello fp from three years ago...

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?p=10109
Zerimas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:42 pm   Post subject: HELP!!!

THanks for all the help. Andy I looked at your program but it doesn't really help because I'm using classes in my program.

I got the AI implemented to some exetent. My AI checks the square but I get an "Array Subscript out of range" error after a certain point. If anyone could look at my code I'd be EXTREMLY grateful.

othello beta 3.t
 Description:
Made with turing 4.05.
Please help me. . .

Download
 Filename:  othello beta 3.t
 Filesize:  10.19 KB
 Downloaded:  179 Time(s)

Ka123456789

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:09 am   Post subject: Re: Can anyone help me get my AI to work in my Othello program?

Hi, I'm new to turning and stumbled upon your othello code. I was fascinated and would love to know how it works. If you could message me back explaining how it works, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: