Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Another problem
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tupacalypse_Vinsanity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:39 pm   Post subject: Another problem

In my program for FF7, whenever i try to go to the next screen, nothing appears but it runs the procedure even though i cant see what its doing, if i click the x in the corner to close it, the screen will appear, and then itll run any more procedures it has to, but if i want to see them i have to keep clicking the x to close it and then they show up
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Please use more descriptive titles. "Another problem" tells me absolutely nothing about what you're asking about.
Also, do not assume the person who will be reading your post will have the necassary background in your particular programme to be able to answer it. A short description such as "I'm making a graphical RPG similar to FF7, that incorporates animation, movement, screen changes..." etc would be useful. You know, common Netiquette.

As for your problem. It sounds like a View.Update problem to me. Check to make sure you have the necesarry Updates in the necessary places.
Tupacalypse_Vinsanity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 pm   Post subject: Sorry

I will do so next time, and thanks for the View.Update, the screen loads perfectly now.
Rasta Fella

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Again, please be more specific possibly post a part of the source where the problem is occuring. But I am guessing your procedures are not graphic related because you should see them. Please be specific, what procedures are you exactly calling?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: