Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Looking to hire Turin expert
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
-Deki--

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:10 am   Post subject: Looking to hire Turin expert

I need someone to design about 12 EXTREMELY SMALL programs for me. When I say small I really mean it. If you are experianced, it will not take you more than 10 - 20 mins to design one of them.

Requirements
1. For some pograms, you gotta be pretty good at math, for some not realy.
2. Must be familiar with Turin for over a year.
3. Must have PayPal for the payment.
4. Must send me your personal best work that will help me determine who is got the best skills out of all interested programmers. You don't have to send me your best, but something that will show me your abilities.

Please 'pm' me for more information. I will disscuse the price with each individual. ** Remember, you have to have PayPal if you want to recieve the payment.

-Deki--
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
-Deki--

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Sorry for the spelling error in word Turing. I didn't add 'g' at the end Embarassed
statistic-48260137985

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:30 am   Post subject: I'm into this

I think I'll do this just for the fun of it, no need to pay, that should make you happy. I've been using Turing for about a year and a half now. The programs I'm going to send you are mostly some things I've made over the christmas holidays out of boredom, instructions and/or a brief descriction will be in comments at the top. They're reasonably simple, but you'll find when I'm given a project much like you will be giving me, i become a perfectionist for both; stable hard to crash programs, and keeping them user friendly at the same time.

I hope you'll accept my offer of working for nothing.

submissions.zip
 Description:
some of my work

Download
 Filename:  submissions.zip
 Filesize:  2.94 KB
 Downloaded:  117 Time(s)

Saad85

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

could you post more detail about things like how much ur willing to pay, what you need them for, etc. anyway, i have only been using turing for a couple months but i know most things.

some of my stuff-

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=10464

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=10846

of course, i work for free or a few dollars max.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

CompSci.ca does not promote such obvious plagiarism for school assignments.

Come on guys, you should all know better than this.

If -Deki-- was to show some effort, all the guidance and help needed will be provided for free
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: