Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Array problem...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
chrispminis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:58 pm   Post subject: Array problem...

I hate to spam, since i just posted another topic but... I realized i need to ask another question and i didnt think the other thread was appropriate.

Anyways... For some reason in my Turing, i have to assign values to all my arrays, yet when i look at the source codes of others programs they don't have the individual arrays assigned. Not even the examples in the Turing Help files have it assigned. Yet when i copy+paste the source code, i can't run it, it insists that i variable (the array variable) doesn't have a value. Could someone please clarify whether this is just me being dumb, something that i could rectify, or a case unique to me.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Geminias

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

could you paste an exact replica of the code to which you are alleging fails to work?

with the knowledge you have presented, the answer would be the obvious: your version of turing is obsolete?
chrispminis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok, wow, i feel really stupid. Nvm everyone the problem resolved itself.
It was actually just pure stupidity on my part. Embarassed Um, since this topic is completely useless you might as well delete it or something, and take off the 3 or something bits i got lol. Gah, its probly cuz im tired. There was actually no problem in the first place. I was just going crazy and didnt realize that in the help files when it says "..." it means coding goes in there...
Albrecd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't feel stupid, Even if you didn't end up getting help from us, someone further down the road may benifit from this post if they are having the same problem.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: