Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 delete post-solved problem.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
The_Triangle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:34 pm   Post subject: delete post-solved problem.

-Solved.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Retarded as it may sound, add a delay to your loop.

Also, some notes about your code:
code:
proc ball (var mx, my, mb, loadBall : int)
    Pic.Draw (loadBall, mx, 75, picCopy)
end ball

First, you never use my or mb, so why pass them in as parameters? Second, you never change the values of mx, my, mb, or loadBall, so there's no need to put var before mx there.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Need Help- View.Updates

The_Triangle wrote:
use view.update(s)

I hope you have just one View.Update() in your code
Mr. T

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:47 pm   Post subject: Alex's Opinion

Also you do not need to separate each parameter of View.Set.
code:
View.Set ("offscreenonly, graphics:max,maxy")

will suffice.

Btw, nice new avatar, Cervantes. Head Bang
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The_Triangle, why do you edit your posts? The whole point of keeping posts for future reference is so that someone else can benefit from what you asked if they have the same question.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

To that end, perhaps you do it because you don't want others to know you did not know the solution to your problem.

To that, I say: Don't worry about it. Everyone starts somewhere. It is not a measure of your intelligence, but rather of your knowledge; there's no shame in not knowing something.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
The_Triangle, why do you edit your posts? The whole point of keeping posts for future reference is so that someone else can benefit from what you asked if they have the same question.

Indeed, thous why i just chaged the rules of the help forums to the ends of having no more editing by users of there own posts in the help fourms. Deletion is still an option but i blive you can only do that when there are no replys to the post. Also deleting a post has a pentaily of bits. In the futtuer i whould like to make it so eidting is alowed as long as no one has posted affter you but for now this will have to do.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
The_Triangle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:

I'll keep that in mind in the future
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: