Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 what do you think happens when you die??
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
sylvester-27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:50 am   Post subject: what do you think happens when you die??

what do you think happens when you die?? Question Question
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
beard0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

People who are sad and people who are pretending to be sad get together and shove you in the ground.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

beard0 wrote:
People who are sad and people who are pretending to be sad get together and shove you in the ground.

lmao, pretty much. And some of your will money gets used for food and booze after your six feet under. Think of it like a celebration.
codemage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Compost in 6 steps.

Rigor mortis,
initial decay,
putrefaction,
black putrefaction,
butyric fermentation,
dry decay.
Albrecd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You come before God to be judged, and if you have accepted him as your savior and asked him to forgive your sins, you will go to Heaven... otherwise...
do_pete

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

actually if you're in a state of mortal sin you will go to hell. if you sinned but it's not that grave you go to purgatory.
beard0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

do_pete wrote:
actually if you're in a state of mortal sin you will go to hell. if you sinned but it's not that grave you go to purgatory.

Now, now. Let's not state this as fact.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

beard0 wrote:
do_pete wrote:

how do we know that do_pete has not based the statement on personal observations? I mean.. he could have witnessed someone die and go to hell.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
beard0 wrote:
do_pete wrote:

how do we know that do_pete has not based the statement on personal observations? I mean.. he could have witnessed someone die and go to hell.

Or maybe had the experiences himself? Laughing
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This thread is locked
(I'm going to need to find an icon for this)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Albrecd wrote:
You come before God to be judged, and if you have accepted him as your savior and asked him to forgive your sins, you will go to Heaven... otherwise...

do_pete wrote:

It scres me when people say things like "I have a personal connection with God". Or even worse, "I talk to God".
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: