Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DWITE OCTOBER 27TH!
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:54 pm   Post subject: DWITE OCTOBER 27TH!

whos writing it? I am registered as OhSoInsane. woo hoo go insanity, oh the madness!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
thegoose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I think that sets the record for the longest team name ever :D
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Make sure you dont make a typo in your submitting name Laughing lol
xXInsanityXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ill own you byatch Twisted Evil
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

way to be mature there xXInsanityXx
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Arrgh! My team could've done so much better if we had done a practice round. Turns out we missed the "Online Judge" thing, so we didn't realize one of our solutions was marginally too slow and the other had a minor output problem. Gah!! Looking forward to the next one.

Congratulations Hikaru79 for 11th!
(Is that you Andy on King_Kong?)
Mr. T

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:41 pm   Post subject: Alex's Opinion

Any pictures online of the competition in action?
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I AM PISSED OFF!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! THIS JUDGE INCLUDED TIME OF PROBLEMS EXECUTING FROM ALBERTA THROUGH THE ONTARIO SERVER, TIME TRAVEL TIME INCLUDED!! WAHH!!! Anyways, I coded 1, 2, 3 in the contest, I submitted problem 3 at 3:07, other 30 minutes later, other 40 minutes later, but the stupid thing didnt execute them properly, so Mr will said he will do something about people from different province. Anyways, I could have had 400 score under rank 10. Oh well.

THANKS TO ZYLUM FOR THAT RECURSIONS TUTORIALS!!! THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!!! I was able to do problem 4 because of him, although the code is not kissed.

Check out my solutions for problems 1 - 4 in the contests page! Problem 5 coming soon, Thanks a lot again zylum, you da man! Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
Arrgh! My team could've done so much better if we had done a practice round. Turns out we missed the "Online Judge" thing, so we didn't realize one of our solutions was marginally too slow and the other had a minor output problem. Gah!! Looking forward to the next one.

Congratulations Hikaru79 for 11th!
(Is that you Andy on King_Kong?)

That went okay Smile Especially considering the system's technical difficulties, Massey did pretty well. And more importantly, for me anyways, is how much fun this was. The atmosphere in the room was seriously charged and the team dynamic really came together. I can't wait for the next one.

"Andy" from compsci.ca graduated from Massey last year, and is now at U of Waterloo, currently on a co-op term with ATI last I heard. The Andy on my team is Andy Kong (hence the name "King_Kong"). He's just about the brightest kid I have ever met, or am ever likely to meet.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think Qiyu is Simon #2
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: